Friday, November 5, 2010

Wall Clock Make Over






















I've been decorating my home and designing on a dime. Spray paint has been my bestfriend lately. One of my latest projects that I'm quite proud of is this starburst clock~ which I was inspired by Stephanielynn @ Under the Table and Dreaming. I thought I'd give one of my clocks a make over; one that was from Ikea~ simple, round and silver. Just perfect to give a different look...and voila! I love it. It's now in our family room on the wall above the tv. It's amazing what barbeque skewers, metallic silver spray paint and hot glue gun can do! Hope you like it too! Thanks for stopping by!

I'm joining the party @ At Home with K and Homemaker on a Dime

3 comments:

Autum said...

Wow! You did an awesome job getting the skewers so evenly staggered. It looks very expensive.

SJ @ www.homemakeronadime.com said...

Hello, awesome fellow bloggers and friends! Just a quick note to say"Thank you, maraming salamat, arigato, gracias" for sharing yourcreative link ups! I was able to leave a comment to some of you butunfortunately, for some reason, blogger.com has been acting up again.I have trouble leaving a comment. I'm 100% sure that I'm logged in butwhen I click Post Comment, it'll ask me to log back in, which I didtons of times and go through the whole cycle all over again. Is itjust me or do you have the same problem? At any rate, I can't thank you enough and I hope you'll join us againat the Creative Bloggers' Party & Hop this Sunday :) Have a great fun Happy Memorial weekend!
SJ @ www.homemakeronadime.com

Mel the Crafty Scientist said...

Love this sunburst project - so creative and fun and looks like it's from a fancy catalog of home decor stuff! Just wanted to let you know I featured it in my roundup of clock re-dos and makeovers here. Feel free to check it out if you want and hope you like it! : )

-Mel the Crafty Scientist