Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Vintage Corner















One of my latest addition at my flower shop is a Vintage Corner. Here is where I display my great finds from yard sales, thrift stores and flea markets. I had so much fun putting and displaying them together as much as when I went finding them just around town.

These are just a few of them. Milk glass hobnail vases, footed glasses, pitcher and planters. Ahhh...whites! So pretty... and so divine...these collections bring some nostalgia. I just love it! I hope you do, too! Enjoy!



4 comments:

Kindra-At Home With K said...

Everything white sings to me these days. :) Love the arrangement of vintage finds! So pretty.

Gigi said...

Love your vintage corner, Tach! I'm a huge fan of this kind of decor, but more than that...I'm a huge fan of you and your creativity!!!

Life with Lucy said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I love all of your fun finds- especially all of that milk glass! amazing!!!!

Ivette said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog today, and also adore those milk glass vases!