Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Happy Mothers' Day!

It seems like we just had Valentine's rush yesterday... then Easter...and now, it's Mothers' day!?  Already? Wow..time is just zooming by! Anyway, I love decorating at my flower shop (Fitzgerald's Flowers, Gifts and Home Decor). I have so much fun putting vignettes together for the holiday, as well as making greeting cards. I do this way ahead in advanced so I can get ready doing all the prep work for fresh floral arrangements. Mothers' week started today. We're delivering flowers and plants, balloons and gift baskets all throughout this week. Friday and Saturday will be more hectic though. We're usually closed on Sundays, except of course when the holiday falls on a Sunday, which Mothers' Day is this Sunday, May 8th. Then Tuesday, May 10th is Mexican Mother's Day, which means we'll be busy too.




Well, let me wish you all Moms ( StepMoms,Grandmas, Aunts, Godmothers, Sisters, etc) out there a Happy Mothers' Day!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: