Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mothers' Day Cards

One of the things I have enjoyed doing (for years and years...probably for over 20 year now) is making handmade greeting cards. I use different things to embellish them~ ribbons, raffia, rubber stamp, cut outs, computerized text phrases, glitters, pressed flowers, charms, buttons, stickers, artificial flowers, and many other things. I have my own line of cards at my flower shop and some are available on my Etsy shop. I just like making (and receiving) handmade cards because they look so special and pretty!
I have them in English, Spanish and Tagalog ( Filipino ).
Here are a few of my Mother's Day cards...










             Hope you like them! Thanks for stopping by!                                                                                   

No comments: