Thursday, August 4, 2011

Always in my heart...

My niece Vanessa (25) and her boyfriend Allan (26)...gone too soon! It's been a little over six months ago that a 21 year old guy driving on the wrong side of the freeway -on the carpool lane!- crashed into my niece's car driven by her boyfriend. Both Vanessa and Allan died on impact, and the guy survived (of course!). This guy's alcohol level was three times the legal limit! I pray everyday for strength and hope, especially for my sister and her family. Vanessa leaves a precious beautiful daughter Jordan Paige, who now lives with her daddy, Vanessa's ex-husband Chuy. May our faith sustain us, and our family and friends' love and support be our strength. We thank God for the beautiful memories we have of Vanessa and Allan...it will always be in our hearts forever.
"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, Love leaves a memory no one can steal."    ~Anonymous~

3 comments:

Something Special said...

A very tragic story, so sorry! But yes, faith is the only thing that can really help us cope with things like this in our lives. My heart goes out to you and your whole family and I pray you will feel his comforting hand. I sure love your blog and I thank you for your sweet comments. I loved the part in your profile that says I create with passion. I try to do the same.

Something Special said...

A very tragic story, so sorry! But yes, faith is the only thing that can really help us cope with things like this in our lives. My heart goes out to you and your whole family and I pray you will feel his comforting hand. I sure love your blog and I thank you for your sweet comments. I loved the part in your profile that says I create with passion. I try to do the same.

Celestina Marie Designs said...

Hi Anastacia,
My heart goes out to you and your family at this tragic loss. My goodness what a heartbreak. I will remember your sister in my prayers for better days ahead. Yes, gone too soon and so young.

So nice to meet you. I so enjoyed my visit to your lovely blog and now a happy follower too.
Thank you for stopping by my blog and your kind comment.
I hope you return soon.
Hugs from Texas and prayers for you and your family in this loss.
XO Celestina Marie