Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Our princess Jordan's 4th birthday bash

Finally, Jordan's birthday is here! Lots of preparations and excitement. Here is the table with lots of candies and toys...party favors and party loot! My cricut cut-outs turned out just perfect for the theme!
Aww...our princess Jordan!

I love those Ariel theme centerpieces.
Lots of toys for girls and boys!

Meet Jordan's family: Her daddy and girlfriend Vanessa (what are the odds...she has the same name as my niece Vanessa- Jordan's mom!), and
half-sister Mel!

That's me with my labor of love castle cake with the birthday girl! This was a lot of work but more love was put into it!

3 cakes! Oh my goodness. Her dad ordered one, of course, then Mel's mom brought one, and the one I made...the castle cake!  I didn't tell them I was (attempting to make) making one, just in case it didn't turn out right. LOL

She must feel so thrilled blowing out her birthday candles! The kids were so excited for her!



They set up a crafting table under the shade which was really clever! Some of the kids made art project with glitters and colored makers and paper and glue.

Jordan and her sister Mel posing in front of Ariel penata.

Penata fun! Hit it, Jordan!
Ariel's jumper...a party won't be complete without the jumper!

Jumping for joy and fun!
Special quest appearances by Ariel and Snow White, who were awesome with games and face painting!.

Pretty picture of Jordan with Ariel and Snow White, grandmas and granpas, sister and aunts.
Such an awesome and fun birthday celebration for Jordan! I hope you enjoyed these pictures. Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

Prior said...

what a darling party! and the little princesses look so happy! Lezlee