Monday, April 16, 2012

Spring 2012





Oh my goodness, Easter has come and gone and I haven't got the time to share these photos on my blog! ~ Thanks to Lezlee of Prior for visiting and wondering what I have done for my spring display at my flower shop. Well, here it is. (Better late than never.)
Life has been busy...but busy is good! Anyway, it's mid-April and I'm quite so far off with my new year's resolution. Oh well. Better luck next time. But...nope, wait... I'm not giving up. I'm actually working on quite a few things and checking them off of my TO DO list. I just have to really learn how to manage my time. But with my ADHD, it's hard to stick to my schedule. sigh.
Anyway, I'm glad I'm back! I miss you beautiful people in Blogland!

1 comment:

Prior said...

Oh, thanks for the shout out and the pics of your shop, love the pink flower wreaths and the nests in urns and the big butterflies, what a wonderful shop
Lezlee